Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Site Map

Get introduced to my fiction- click on 'My Writings'.

The articles under each category are listed in the menu on your left. (The categories are listed here in the same order as in the menu)


My Writings:
A collection of stories and poems written by me.

The Word Of The Day:
Do you know it?

The Discussion Forum:
Some issues, strongly felt.
Infosys:
My experiences at work.

Musings:
Me, my mind and my philosophies.

On Writing:
Random collections on the art of writing.
Stories, Poetry and Songs:
A few pieces that I came across, liked and thought of sharing.
People:
Some of the people whom I find interesting.
Books:
Reviews on the books I read.
Humour:
Collection of witty quotes or poems.
Quotations:
The quotes I liked and wanted to save.
Advertising:
My experiences at JWT, where I worked as a trainee copywriter.
Links:
The blogs that I keep up-to-date with.
Blog Archive:
The trove of all my posts :)

No comments: