Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Must-Reads

Back Into The Olden Days
Some memories always mesmerise. And when you get a chance to go back to those people, those places- magic results.

One of my best poems so far. And one that I am myself enchanted by. I am proud of having written this poem.



Futile Love

I wrote this poem as my Bday gift to Shambhawi. This poem is about two of my most favorite people. I love it.


Afterwards
She loved in silence. He died. She was heartbroken. Then, something happened.

This is the first verse-story written by me. It was this poem that gave me the confidence to think of writing a novel-in-verse.




On A Gray Day
There was no sun. The ground was deserted. The clouds were gloomy. But something cheered up the old sitting area. A soft, sparkling tale of true friendship.

No comments: