Monday, September 10, 2007

My 22nd Bday! :)



I am blowing out the candle of my 22nd year. The last one year has seen me undergo much change. It was 'The Year Of Intense Mental Activity'. The year when I thought too much and lost it completely. It was the year of the emotional ebb.

But, I didn't sink. I am emerging from the seas. Firmly. I have strength. And, Resilience. I know it now. I am true to myself, and I esteem myself for this. I will live life on my own terms.

This weekend, I've pampered myself royally. I went shopping, all by myself, and bought everything I liked. It felt so good! I am young and independent. I love myself. I am proud of the person I am. And I am just 22 yet!

There's a whole life waiting to be lived ahead! So much potential to be explored! So many things I can do! So many persons I can be! So many ideas, so much promise!

Oh! I am so looking forward to it all!

It is with a smile that I bid goodbye to the year that is crawling by. It was one of the most happening and decisive years so far. And it ends today in smiles.

Let this be a lesson for me always. The tunnel always ends, and opens up to bright daylight.

Gee! My Bday is gonna start soon! :D


P.S. I took this pic from flickr.com. But even to myself, this girl looks so much like me. But, she's not :)

No comments: