Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yehi Hai Woh!

Today was my fourth class at Bulls Eye. And with each class, I am getting increasingly reassured of having made the right choice! There's a big smile on my face as I am writing this...I know that I am going to enjoy the CAT preparation (lets not get into the IIM dreams for now :D). Toady, immediately after coming home, the first thing I reached out for was Newspaper. And then, I have all the visions of enjoying doing my DI homework for the day. Yeah! I am feeling the same tug in my heart for CAT preparation, as I had felt for The Vine. Looks like I am gonna get just as intoxicated again! :P
The Vine has led me on to CAT, and just imagine, how absolutely wonderful it will be, if I do get for myself an elite MBA!!!
Thats how they say one good thing leads to another!
One step and then another
And the longest walk is ended!

The manzil: A job I absolutely adore!
The journey: Beautiful!

As i was humming on my way to Bulls Eye Monday morning, feeling delighted both with the cloudy, windy weather and the prospect of the class I was going for:

Suhaana safar aur ye mausam hasin
Humein Darr hai hum kho na jaayen kahin!
Ye aasmaan jhuk raha hai zameen par
Ye milan humne dekha yaheen par
Meri duniya, mere sapne
Milenge shaayad yaheen!

Amen! :P

No comments: