Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unsure!

I stood by the end of the terrace watching in silence the small vehicles moving unbothered on the busy road below, and the towering buildings all around.

This is the world of business.

The real world.

The world that matters.

What is my position in this world?

At the fringes.

Or, none at all.

Because, I don't feel a part of it.

I am aloof.

I feel more like the flower in the pot on the terrace wall.

What place does that flower, do the random trees around have in this electronic-city?

They do not matter. Not in the scheme of the things.

Yet, to imagine the area bared of them all...!

At least that flower would be confident of the definite role that it plays. Of its importance in this world of electronics and economics.

I am still unsure.

No comments: