Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Optimism of an Early Morning :)



It's me blogging on a weekday. That too in the morning :)

After AGES I finally managed to get up at 5, and go for the morning walk that sits disappointed in my plans for each day. Poor it! The last time I took it was on my second day of Infosys. A morning walk really is the best way to start a day (I'm writing this for my own future reference :P) It fills me up with such positivity for the day ahead, and gives me a sense of power, of being in control of my life. It truly uplifts the day.

While taking the walk today, words were sounding in my head of what I'll write in my blog immediately after the walk. I intend to write on my perspectives becoming clearer.

This weekend, random chats with three friends gave me a new way to look at my job. They said that this was just the beginning! The journey has just started! Everyone starts like this, as a small, insignificant part of the big world, and then how far they go depends on them.

An obvious point, are you saying? But, I didn't see this point all this while! Really, I can get so wrapped up in my own philosophies that even the commonest sense can become a revelation to me! (When I write like this, I always feel like a mathematician who is always lost in the abstract :D)

Yesterday morning, when I got up, I felt like a 'girl with a purpose' once again. With the jazba of kuchh karna hai, and determined eyes, and a confident smile. It felt good to feel so sure again, with a "I've miles to go before I sleep" kind of determination.

A few days back I was talking to Sim that this year, my Bday just seems to be coming. There seems to be no special significance attached to it. And she said, "Well, you never know!"

I now sense a significance. 'The Year of Intense Mental Activity' is drawing to a close. I'm stepping out of the haze. Into the honey-coloured sunshine. It's a lovely morning. :)

9 comments:

- said...

You are so right.. this is jus the beginning! Your this blog so lifted my spirits and gave me some motivation! Thanks :)

Jay said...

Madam, did you realise that you are one of the three friends I mentioned? :)
The one lovely- and more important-regular (:P) commentator that my blog has.

- said...

ohh wow! Was that me? Really? Did 'I' Talk such intelligent stuff someday?? :O !

Jay said...

My dear sweet Gawaachi Gaan! Yes, it was you! :D

btw....i just realised after how long i called you by that name! It feels like AGES ago, when your hair used to be all waves and curls and clouds of black :P

(I'm having a ROTFL moment right now, trying to imagine u with wat i wrote "clouds of black". Sorry. (she can barely control her laughter))

- said...

My dear sweet giggling gaan.. (jiski aawwaaz ka aaj background music UIET mein bajj raha tha :P :P [ROTFL Moment] ) ...

I am so flattered if I was one of those ppl who made you think like that.. wow, was it REALLY me? I am still wonderin !!

and ya, I am proud of my hair be it waves and curls and clouds of black.. be it rustles of black silk :D :D :D :D ahem par aaj itne set nahi the.. coz of garmi so excuse! aapki bday party pe mast honge.. lol !!!

- said...

haan kuch zyada toh nahi hogya na?? :) the chic gaan! :)

Jay said...

Zyada???? Abhi kuchh hua kahaan hai?
Mere mind mein to badi sahi si image aayi teri comment padh k......u and ur hair like 'rustles of silk', and looking so mast.......bas ek 'pole dance' likhna hi reh gya tha :D
Really looking forward to my Bday party now! :D

- said...

GRIN!!
nahiin rustles of silk toh wrong word hogya :( .. it is some other word that they use for the texture of silk .. ya so whatever the softness of silk and bla bla.. and continued.. loookin really mast.. and pole dance karne ke lie toh ek chic sa partner chaahiye hoga.. saath waale pole pe dance karne ke lie.. I have one now.. the budday girl herself :D :D :D so lookin fwd to ur b'day :~)

Jay said...

Lol....ab Zaada ho gya! Kuchh zaada hi sahi image ban gayi dimaag mein :D
Bas ab to main sirf yehi kahungi k Bday girl ka aur log entertainment karenge....woh thoda hi auron ka karegi :)