Thursday, August 02, 2007

On Passion in work

"Dont follow your dreams, chase them"


"Don't settle for something that you don't want to do. When I wake up , I don't go to work. I go to play. I go to do something that I love to do."

-Terrence J of 106 & Park

(Picked up from Himanshi's blog)

Really! Isn't this why I thank my stars so much that I became a part of the Magboard! It told me how it is like to do something you love. It's not work. It really is Play. It set the standard for all the jobs I'll ever do.

2 comments:

- said...

It is THE Standard for all the jobs I 'll ever do..
I want to play each day of my life.. neva to sulk working again..
I survived engineering, Thanks to MagBoard!!
wish you my best.. I know we'll get what we want, after the fact that we've realized that we want something that people dont even know exists...and that's the 'WOW' part bout it!!!

Jay said...

"I survived engineering, Thanks to MagBoard!!"

Bang on target! :D