Friday, July 13, 2007

Yawnhoo! mail




This is a post I didn't intend to write, but the half hour and many refreshes it took me to access 3 new mails (all of them forwards, grrrr!) have irked me enough.

A few days back, I had tried comparing the speeds of gmail and yahoo mail, by opening both my accounts at the same time. Yahoo mail had a lead by the few seconds it took me to fill my boxes in gmail home page. And yet, it was left miles behind. I had read my mails, and sent one too by the time the yahoo inbox finally yawned open.

It's beginning to look incompetent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I second your opinion...though it seems more of a poll or a survey as to who's bettr?? My vote too for G-mail!!!

~~Swing said...

well.. it depends on which mail ur friends are prone to... Myself as Yahoo voter!!