Monday, October 20, 2008

Just iMAGine!

When change beckons

For me to see

And the haze clears

Without much decree

I just iMAGine

And it sets me free



Then dreams whisper

and ideas ignite

I see a new journey

An unexpected flight

I still iMAGine

But now I see light



And the day will come

When I'll have the key

When I really do realize, that

The MAGic was always me,

I will then iMAGine

And that's when I'll BE!



It doesn't really take much

Just the courage will do

You just gotta iMAGine

And orange could be blue!


So give another thought,

spare the other view

Cast your spell now, remember

The MAGic is always you!

Amita Kalra


'The Magboard' is now 'iMAGine'!

iMAGine is a group of students of the University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET), Panjab University, Chandigarh, and they are dedicated to create a dynamic platform for the city youth to express themselves.

See their new ambitious project HERE!

No comments: