Monday, September 11, 2006

My Bday!

Today was my Bday and such a beautiful day it was!
The best thing about the Bdays is that all your most cherished friends call u up! From far and near. It feels so special! :)
The whole day, thats how everyone made me feel- SPECIAL! Mama, Papa, my whole family, all my dear friends.....i just wanted to say thank u to u all!!! I was so excited about my Bday, and u all did make it memorable for me!
And Prabh Sir, Reety, Prerna and KD.....thanks for the awesome afternoon! I was truly stumped when u guys produced the cake. At that moment, i did actually feel a lump in my throat. It was such a touching gesture....i just dint know what to say! Thats the moment when i decided to write this blog post.
Thank You All!
Showering of such love and care is actually so humbling! i m feeling blessed! And i m feeling So Rich!
You all made my day!

No comments: