Saturday, November 15, 2008

I met a reader on the road

Haha...the title is quite pompous, isn't it? Nah, I am not that famous yet. I hardly have any readers. Yet. And that is precisely why I was so delighted to meet a dedicated one.

Richa, this one is for you. Thank you so much! :-)

I had gone to the University for some work, and was on my way out when I saw Richa walking towards the road I was on. She was with her father. Such chance meetings with someone you know from college or school are always so exciting! I was so happy to see her!

She was my batchmate in college. And,one of the first things she told me was that she reads my blog regularly. I was like, "Really???" And then she went even further and said that she had read all my stories here too, and that she liked my blog! I was like..."Wow!" and "Wow!" and "Wow!"....hey, I used to think that I am pretty much talking to myself on the blog; but it seems that there ARE some silent readers here....who come and read and then silently go away, without leaving any footprints. So I don't even know they were here. I wish I could! :-)

Thank You Richa...those 10 minutes made my day! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if that is the case, there are a load of blog tools out there which help you find out ki kaun blog padhne aa raha hai, kab aa raha hai, kahan se aa raha hai aur kyon aa raha hai

River said...

thanks jappi..
from now onwards,i'll defiantely leave footprints here n u wont b needing those softwares ;)

Jay said...

Richa, yeh hui na baat! :-)

Anonymous said...

the big question - "software" or "softwares"